Saturday 9 March 2013

Paris Fashion Week street style picks

As Paris fashion week came to an end,I decided to pick out my favorite looks from bloggers and style icons.
Two of the most influential bloggers and fashionistas I look up to, sported some amazing patterns and colors.

 I love how Miraslova Duma crossed two Chanel boy bags!
 Mira Duma's Valentino coat is gorgeous,the details and neutral tones are elegant.
 Chiara Ferragni from theblondesalad.com looks so chic in an MSGM cape and striped blouse.I love how she paired it with some leather trousers and my favourite Pigalle Loubies!

Anna Dello Russo always looks incredible in her signature brocard printed looks.
Chiara Ferragni's braided hairstyle really caught my eye.It looks so effortlessly classy , I'm pretty sure it's not that difficult to achieve.


Absolutely love this vintage style CC Chanel belt! Definitely a wardrobe staple.

No comments:

Post a Comment