Monday 29 April 2013

Fashion forward 'street style'

Chanel boy bag? Check
6 inch Louboutins? Check
Leather skater skirt? Check
Kenzo sweater? Check

Dubai's most fashionable were down at Madinat Jumeirah for Fashion Forward's first season ever.Let's just say it was a fashion filled weekend that couldn't be missed ! I was down there for the first two days and attented breathtaking shows by talented local designers such as Dima Ayad,Kage,Essa and my personal favorite Ezra.I'll be posting my favorite looks from the catwalk soon.

Here are a few shots I took of fashion savvy and on trend attendees: 


How beautiful and stylish does Dana Ghandour , co-owner of Cream boutique in Jeddah look?
Statement necklace,Kenzo sweater , mini LV and neon Sophia webster - how many trends can you nail in one outfit?
 This leather Dee by Dalia skirt  worn my the designer herself caught my eye! (available at sauce)


 Givenchy sneakers and and Alexander Wang bag - deffo coveted.


                                               Leather trend , nailed by Isaac.



Neon Zayan waistcoat , how cute.


Chanel boy + statement necklace + feather skirt + prints = perfect combo.
 I spot some pretty Pigalles !

No comments:

Post a Comment