Friday 12 April 2013

Outfit du jour : Reethi rah , Maldives.

I just love discovering new places,cultures and travelling around the world.With that being said, I spent my spring holidays in a beautiful resort set amidst lucious palm trees and clear blue waters, The One & Only.
I heard Victoria and David Beckam were there some time a go as well as Fergie.
A post will be up soon on Fashion Labo following my decision on incorporating a lifestyle section to my blog.

For this outfit , I teamed a free flowing skirt form Forever 21 (they do have a few good seasonal pieces) with a Shirt I designed , inspired by recent designer parody and Mr.Lagerfeld himself (http://whatwouldkarldo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/tumblr_ktk7g3z4Pv1qaq8w0o1_500.jpg).
I topped it off with a Chambray H&M denim shirt , a clutch with stripes (MAJOR SS13 trend)
and an arm party.
- Don't you just love my nail polish color? It's OPI's 'Did you 'ear about Van Gogh' (pun intended).

A plus,
Myriam xx







                                   



1 comment: