Thursday 21 November 2013

Abu Dhabi's hidden gems : Sushi Central

Another day, another sushi craving.
Yes people do consider it an aperitif but I'd debate that it's a meal.

In order to satisfy my craving on a lazy day I decided to order in.
I checked out out their menu online and dialed  600520007.
(alternatively you can order online : www.foodonclick.com)
After half an hour my dinner arrived in perfect packaging.




The stylish printed bag,chopstick wrapping and boxes exceeded my expectations.
And the best thing is I didn't have to lift a finger!

My dinner consisted of some cucumber maki, Avocado maki, Crazy crab and California rolls.
With a side of wasabi ,ginger and soy sauce of course.
The avocado wasn't as fresh and tasty as I hoped.
However, I absolutely fell in love with the crazy crab.
Perfect crispy mix of shredded crab and avocado.
A definite must try!

Finally great and reasonably priced sushi delivery in Abu Dhabi !
If you're in the mood to go out or close to Khalidiyia pop by their restaurant for your sushi fix.








No comments:

Post a Comment