Thursday 16 July 2015

The Kaftan Series

On my recent trip to Japan, I learnt that not everything in the Japanese culture revolves around sushi and kimonos. How often do we limit our views of a certain culture to that of the preconcieved stereotypes that surround us. There is more to a culture than the way its people dress or what they eat.

The only way to really understand it is probably to experience it. One aspect I'd like to share from my journey is the natural beauty of Japan. Merging both my love for fashion and Japanese aesthetics, this post takes you on a trip to the most beautiful places Tokyo and Kyoto have to offer.

The kaftans featured in the pictures are one of a kind designs I worked on with my tailor. I might produce a couple more if they catch my readers' eye.

Locations : Meiji Shrine Tokyo, Arashiyama Bamboo Grove Kyoto and Golden Pavilion Kyoto.















1 comment:

  1. Its really great information you've shared in this blog. Thanking you for the services.
    Marquees in UAE

    ReplyDelete