Saturday 28 December 2013

Turkuaz House

 Christmas and New year holidays are always the busiest time of the year.Whether it's exams, Christmas shopping or celebrations there's never a dull moment in sight.
In the midst of all this, one must always look great - hair done , nails done ..
While some people dread going to the salon, others take great pleasure in sitting on a chair for over 3 hours and getting pampered.

I'm one of those people.

I popped by Turkuaz house for a mani and a blow dry which are in my opinion, bear necessities.They also offer a wide range of services , varying from Turkish hammams to makeup application.

The decor was very mellow and the smell  floating around divine.

I got my hair washed and my head perfectly massaged. I couldn't get myself out of the chair.
I later opted for straight hair with large curls at the bottom.
Ask for Lela next time you're there, she's great!

As I was in a hurry, I got my nails done simultaneously.The OPI burgundy color I opted for was perfect for this season.

The staff was very helpful and professional and the atmosphere quite relaxing.

Visit Turkuaz in Jumeirah - for more info : www.turkuazhouse.net








The finished look




No comments:

Post a Comment