Sunday 18 May 2014

Concert attire



Concert attire



One of my favorite summer outings are outdoor concerts - it's always a pleasure sitting on the lawn and listening to some good tunes.
This year in Abu Dhabi, we are treated to a show by Justin Timberlake - the pop icon.
Suit and ties aren't the go to pieces for us girls.
If you haven't planned your outfit, don't freak out yet.
I've put together an easy going, coachella /boho look to show off .
Comfort is key in the midst of a heavy crowd - staying cool is also a plus.
Sivvi.com can deliver all these items , the day after you place an order.Virtual shopping at its best.
I'm also in love with all the brands they stock , I'm talking Emma Cook, Halston Heritage , L.A.M.B ..

For this outfit you'll need:
- printed loose Aztec shorts , comfy and eye catching
- a plain breezy colored top to calm the look
- Classic converse (heels?ha)
- a headpiece by a hip new brand called Aura Headpieces (love me some local designers) , flower crowns are so 2012.
- stack some dainty rings for a discreet & cute way to compliment your mani

Grab your tickets & head to the du arena -
I know I will - birthday eve celebrations call for a concert .



No comments:

Post a Comment