Wednesday 6 November 2013

Beauty in a box : GLAMBOX



 
                        
 
Pink box,Perfect packaging AND the word GLAM.
STOP what you're doing and open that box.
 
You can live this experience all over again at the beginning of each month when you receive a Glam Box at your door step.
Way more than a pretty box , this GlamBox is filled with the latest and most talked about beauty products.
 
Every month a bunch of professionals come together to create the perfect combination of beauty essentials from brands such as Benefit,Dove,Ciate..
 
 
 
 
I was lucky enough to receive a box a month ago (I was unable to blog about it back then),
which was filled with some of the best handpicked beauty products.
September's Glambox was all about preventing hair loss.
Even though I have my fair share of big hair issues , Dove's hair fall intensive root treatment sounds like the perfect opportunity to reduce hair damage and hair fall.
The UAE's treated waters and humidity is a raining factor of damaged hair.
I have yet to try it though.
 
 
The rest of the box was packed with :
 
- Nuxe's Huile Prodigieuse - My take : FABULOUS effect on skin.It leaves it soft nourished and glowy.You can even use it on your hair !
 
- Dove's Hair Therapy Oil Replacement - a must have for frizzy and dry hair.
 
- Thierry Mugler's Angel Perfume - lovely bottle and a heavenly sensual scent
 
- Neutrogena's Blackhead eliminating scrub - as you might have seen my first beauty post,I swear by Neutrogena's cleansers.They leave my skin oil-free , blemish free and fresh.
 
- A massage voucher from Spa Cordon - I'm treating myself next time I'm in Dubai.
 
 
I am such a huge fan of the whole concept ! Bringing beauty to everyone's homes each month is definitely something worth exposing.Beauty shops and drugstores are yesterday's news now.
(I hope more creative initiatives like this one will bless the UAE in the coming years)
 
 
You can be a glamista too– just subscribe today to GlamBox, the UAE’s favourite beauty club - and you can take advantage of the fabulous November subscription offer. You will receive DOUBLE the products when you sign up, so in addition to your first monthly box, you’ll receive a second box filled with some of GlamBox’s beauty favourites absolutely free for you to try and enjoy. As you check out online, simply enter the voucher code ‘EXTRABOX’ to gain your second box filled with beauty goodies!


Just in time for the festive season too, so why not give your second GlamBox to a friend as a gift? It’s the perfect present, filled with treats and treasures, the latest and greatest beauty products from all over the world.


Offer ends 15th November, so get stocking up on your beauty products... Today! Visit

www.glambox.me to discover more.



-


 


No comments:

Post a Comment